I know this page has been pretty quiet during the campaign, but I want to remind everyone this page is the place to see all the latest news.
First up, WE DID IT, TEMPORUS IS A GO!
Here is a wrap up of the latest news!
- Temporus was Greenlit this month!
- Temporus hit it’s funding goal!!
- PayPal links have been created to keep marching towards the stretch goals.
- Development will start again, slowly at first while we wrap up all the details of the Kickstarter.
- Pete, C-jeff and I are going to start brain storming to make sure we have everything we need to make it happen, this will start with my sketches, which will turn into story boards and then into real art and sound.
Update Oktober, ja.
Here are some bullet points of what has been going on with Temporus at the old Firebelly Studios.
- Matte Paintings Started: The painter has started work on the story line matte paintings and they are looking pretty cool. Sometimes you can’t tell a story without some context.
- Puzzle pieces are past draft one: The game will feature some puzzle aspects where you are supposed to collect little items and then place them into a machine to get a door open or find a hidden weapon. Should be interesting.
- Music: Our composer is about to start laying down the audio for the intro. He’s really awesome and I love what he’s been doing.
- Merch: A really awesome crafty lady is busy working on a prototype plushie, I can’t want to have one on my desk to motivate me!
Temporus game play in gif form.
I took a couple shot captures of some of the game play here so you can kind of see what it’s like to move around.