Update Oktober, ja.
Here are some bullet points of what has been going on with Temporus at the old Firebelly Studios.
- Matte Paintings Started: The painter has started work on the story line matte paintings and they are looking pretty cool. Sometimes you can’t tell a story without some context.
- Puzzle pieces are past draft one: The game will feature some puzzle aspects where you are supposed to collect little items and then place them into a machine to get a door open or find a hidden weapon. Should be interesting.
- Music: Our composer is about to start laying down the audio for the intro. He’s really awesome and I love what he’s been doing.
- Merch: A really awesome crafty lady is busy working on a prototype plushie, I can’t want to have one on my desk to motivate me!
- Added some enemies to the cargo ship
- Peter started work on a cool little addition to the ship
- Removed some old stuff I didn’t like too much
- Started work on a random platformer cave dive
Temporus game play in gif form.
- Quest log works now, so no matter where you are in the game, if the logs are changed, they show up right on the screen.
- New crew cabin art
- Slightly less annoying icons